My Planner Passion

Greetings!
I don't know about you, but I LOVE PLANNERS!  I love how they can help me better organize my life, and how they can do so in such fun, creative and beautiful ways!  God is so good!

My main planner is my Mini (Happy Planner), but I recently bought a classic to use for household purposes.  My goal with that one is to have a much more organized home life, and less clutter!  I am also going to use it for my meal planning, and some budgeting topics.

Stickers are another passion of mine!  I love decorating with my stickers.  I literally have to use self-control when it comes to the sticker packs!

Here are a couple of pictures.  The first one is my mini, I use that for everyday activities, to-do lists, and grocery lists.  I carry it just about everywhere with me!  It has helped me stay way more organized, and in a fun, colorful, sticker-filled way!!  The second picture is my most recent purchase.  It is the one I mentioned for household use.  It has pineapples, cacti and pizza on it, three of my most favorite things!!!  I couldn't pass that up when I saw it on sale at the craft store!!

I can't wait to share more of my planner passions with you in the near future!

Thanks for checking out my blog, and have a blessed day!

Gina

Comments

Popular Posts