My Faith Planner

Tonight I thought that I would share part of my Faith Planner with you!  A while back, I decided to choose a Bible verse from my reading each day that really stuck out to me, or I connected with that I would then write down in my faith planner.  I have a terrible time trying to remember things, so for me, writing them down helps!  The book of Psalm is just about my most favorite book in the Bible.  So I am oftentimes writings Psalms down!  What are some of your favorite passages?

After I have the verse written down, I like to decorate it with stickers and washi.  Everything is better with stickers!!  I also have a section in this planner for prayer requests, and I found a printable from this lovely lady at www.joyfulhomemakersclub.com It has a list of 31 scriptures to pray.  One for each day of the month.  I look forward to using this when May comes.  I can't believe there are only 2 days of April left!!!  It seems like it just started.

God is good, all the time!
Gina

~P.S.  I forgot to write the Bible reference down before I took the picture!  The verse written is Psalm 27:8

Comments

Popular Posts